quinta-feira, 5 de março de 2009

The full throttle of seahorses

And in the outset of violence, herein I quote!
"And this is not my face
And this is not my life
And there is not a single thing here I can recognize
And this is all a dream
And none of you are real
And I'd give anything..
And I'd give anything.."
And thus the quote ends, the understanding so easy to aquire, but the meaning, ah the meaning!
Words are stones. They were stones in the past, and so they shall be in the future.
So let us cut the stones into statues of men of old, and the men that shall be.
And after the Storm, and after the cold, and that rain that soaked my until my bones, the warm wind indeed will come, and I will lay down in the sand, I will be the sand.
And in a thousand million years from now, the Sand will have turned into stone.
I will be a word, nothing more.

1 comentário:

F. disse...

Soa-me muito bem.