sexta-feira, 27 de março de 2009

Tomcats

Jesus Christ
ICLS landing, pitch black, foggy, rainy night, high winds, crossed
CV My life
That’s were I’m going to land, though its going to be hard
Can’t see jack shit
No LSO is going to be able to lead me in
Low on fuel, im on fumes
Bad timing for that, bailing out on these icy waters, I wouldn’t last long
SAR ‘copter wouldn’t find me in the night
Cant bail out
They always call in the damaged ones last
I cant complain, my damage isn’t thaaaat bad, minor ack ack shrapnel, APG71 is fried that’s all, not going to need it now, but hell, can you ever pick what’s around you? We always fly blind, for all that matters.
Turn the radar on, and you’ll get a SAM on you.
I fear for the other damaged ones, their my friends and I don’t want them to crash&burn
But some wingmen got lost, ill never find them
Got to line up the bird
No fuel
Miss the line, and ill have to bail out
I know were that leads me.

Sem comentários: